- 20 x 11cm reptile?incubation box
- Constructed?of easy to clean tough plastic
- Designed for Lucky Reptile Herp Nursery II?
- Nursery holds 10 boxes each accommodating 12 reptile eggs
- Revolutionary substrate free incubation
23 in stock
Lucky Reptile Hatchbox Incubation Tray
ADAPTED FOR USE WITH THE LUCKY REPTILE HERP NURSERY II
The Lucky Reptile Hatchbox Incubation Tray has been designed specifically for the Lucky Reptile Herp Nursery II, and is simple yet very efficient.? Ten Lucky Reptile Hatchboxes fit into the Herp Nursery, with each tray holding up to 12 eggs.
The revolutionary difference between the Hatchbox and other incubation boxes is the substrate-free incubation method which makes it:
- Prevents moulding of the eggs
- Incubation over water (the Hatchbox has an egg insert over a shallow water filled bowl) creates steady and sufficiently high humidity
- Inclusion of thermometer gives ability to monitor temperature of incubator and eggs themselves.
For advice on breeding and incubation, or anything else related to our products, please contact us.
You may also like…
RRP £94.99 saving £5.00